Hey, sorry. We’re back.
Indelegate recently took a few weeks off. I told you that we would be back with a few changes, so it’s time to discuss those changes. First of all, I want to let you know that we’re not going to be doing Monday Memes anymore.
No, just kidding, Monday Memes is staying. Here’s what’s changing:
- It’s “we” now. Most posts are going to come from “Indelegate” now, just to put a thin line of defense between me and the Twitter mob that will someday come after me for my inevitable problematic post. Also, I might want to work for a Republican someday.
- No real news. If it’s not weird or goofy, we’re not covering it. It’s not what we’re good at.
- Hump Day Headlines will be an exception, but those posts will get shorter and focus only on news you need to not look like a dumbass at the water cooler.
- More posts, shorter posts. Because you deserve more updates, and I deserve to sleep sometimes. To that end:
- New recurring features, baby. Expect a couple to debut in the coming days.
- Political history and political science will get more attention.
- We’ll also focus more on political culture. You people seem to love memes, so expect us to go spelunking in weird corners of the political internet for more of that kind of stuff. We do it all for you.
- We’re turning off comments. Not because of harassment, or anything, just because they were all spam.
And that’s it. Nothing crazy. We’re back on our shit. Thanks for reading.