Every Wednesday, we bring you the most important and amusing news stories of the past week. In this edition, Hillary Clinton has a rough week and the NC GOP loses its mind.
- Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein is a wanted woman in North Dakota.
- Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson doesn’t know what Aleppo is.
- At a fundraiser in Manhattan, Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trump’s supporters constitute a “basket of deplorables.”
- Hillary Clinton appeared to pass out at a 9/11 memorial service. Turns out she has pneumonia and hates drinking water.
- The North Carolina GOP fired off a pretty unhinged response to the NCAA after the latter organization cancelled events in North Carolina over H.B. 2.
- Corey Lewandowski is baaaaaack!
- Leaked emails prove that Colin Powell doesn’t think much of either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.
- House Democrats are asking the Justice Department to look into Donald Trump’s payment to the Florida Attorney General, which some are calling a bribe related to his Trump University legal woes.