Every Wednesday, we bring you the most important and amusing news stories of the past week. This week: Hillary Clinton and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week.
- Remember Hillary Clinton’s email scandal? It’s back, baby!
- But wait – did FBI Director James Comey break the law when he announced the new evidence?
- Speaking of Hillary Clinton and emails and scandals, Wikileaks released some emails that proved Clinton surrogate and CNN contributor Donna Brazile passed debate questions to the Clinton campaign ahead of the a Democratic debate. She got all kinds of fired.
- Assuming Clinton’s campaign doesn’t go down in flames, maybe you’re interested in her search for a Chief of Staff.
- The Washington Post has wrapped up its months-long investigation into Donald Trump’s charitable giving. The verdict? Trump is probably not nearly as charitable as he claims to be.
- Paul Ryan’s next vote for Speaker of the House will be a very tight one.
- Ryan’s vote for president, however, has already been cast! (Spoiler: it’s Trump).
- Shall we dine at the Trump Cafe?
- White Nationalists are hoping to suppress Democratic voters this election. Welcome to 2016!