Every Wednesday, we bring you the most important and amusing news stories of the past week. This week, we learn who won the vice presidential debate (Pence) and whether or not we care (we don’t).
- Gary Johnson screwed up again.
- Congress overrode President Obama’s veto of a bill that will allow 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- It’s been a rough week for Donald Trump, to say the least. He lost the debate, suggested a faulty debate microphone was intentionally tampered with, tweeted about sex tapes at 3 AM, had damning tax returns exposed, was outed for appearing in a porno (fully clothed – LAME), gave a pretty bonkers rant-speech at a campaign stop, and had his charity frozen.
- The vice presidential candidates faced off last night in the first and only vice presidential debate. Mike Pence kicked ass.
- The Trump campaign is stoked that Pence did so well, but the Donald himself may be a bit jealous about it.